Key Tasks and Duties
- Works with architects and development leads, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products.
- Reviews requirements; generates documents; provides rough order of magnitude estimates; and assists with implementation and unit, integration, and capacity testing.
- Maintains knowledge of and proposes technical advances based on newer technologies.
- Works with channel partners to assist with troubleshooting and software level support.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing web services based applications
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience with developing backend server components using C#, Java, Node, or Go (Golang)
- Experience with Source Code Management tools; specifically, GIT
- Experience developing code using design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database design
- Passion for exploring latest and greatest technology to proactively identify new opportunities for improving platform design and functionality
- Experience with containerized application deployment; specifically, Docker
- Experience with React/Redux web application architecture
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB
- Experience with distributed publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Excellent communication skills: listening, great writing, and interpreting technical content
- Demonstrates leadership by doing what’s right; a team player that practices integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take on new tasks in a fast-paced setting
Naveego, Inc. is Traverse City based software technology company that creates value for business by helping our customers manage their most important business data. As a young company in the field of master data management, we have a tremendous opportunity to change the way companies see data.